сряда, 11 януари 2012 г.

INFORMATION FOR LONDON

   In this site has information about knives, in which it appears that there is a ban on knife over three inches and about this and that was my case, I want to comment. 

   In connection with my case, I did in this profile, which is the site below and administrators have blocked me.
   http://www.goxplore.net/guides/Knife_law_ (UK
   I'm not convinced that this is the law of knives in England ...
   If you notice any such law for knives, please inform me, as I have during this time it will look and of course if you find it, I will make further comments and would provoke a system of England and knives  !
   If there are others in my case may be advised by me !
   Occupy this position because I had suffered for that.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар